She Said Yes – Terms and Conditions
As we continually improve and expand our website, we suggest that you revisit this area as what you read here may occasionally change. We want you to be as informed as possible with the most up-to-date information.
SALES & SHIPPING
Payment is via credit card processed through Paypal or internet banking (Account to Account) only.
You also agree to pay the delivery and handling fee: $4.99 for New Zealand, $7.99 for Australia, $9.99 for the rest of the world (These prices are subject to change).
Australia Express Shipping: Australian Brides-to-be loved the little white book wedding organiser so much that order quantities are now high enough to use a dispatching service (for a slightly higher cost). I ship the books to Australia and then they are sent from Melbourne, where they are only 1-4 business days in transit (from NZ it’s 3-10 business days). At this stage, they can’t be totally gift-wrapped (sorry) but they have confetti decoration and a Congratulations card – they’re suitable to give as an engagement gift right away!
You are liable for any international import duties, customs & local sales taxes levied by the country you are shipping to. These taxes and duties may need to be paid in order to release your order from customs on arrival into your country. This is a New Zealand based business and products are generally shipped from New Zealand.
Prices are subject to variation without notice. The price payable for the goods shall be the price applicable on the date the goods are confirmed as ordered.
Refunds & Returns
A refund will be given only when required by law, in which case the item must be returned first. We will assess the item once returned to ensure it meets refund criteria before a refund or exchange will be processed. Outward shipping costs will also be refunded where required by law, but there is no refund for your cost of returning the item. We are not liable for the loss of items being returned. We recommend using a traceable delivery method and taking note of your tracking number.
If you discover that your item has a fault please contact us at [email protected], within 3 days of receiving the item, with your invoice number. Please hold onto all packaging – this is essential for me to make a claim.
We will happily repair or replace all goods that are classified as faulty after assessment.
Items that are damaged as a result of wear and tear are not considered to be faulty. If you have an item that you discover is faulty and you have used it, please email us to explain.
Your refund will be credited to the original purchaser’s credit card or bank account. Please note, card refunds may take up to 3 business days for your bank to complete, depending on their processing time. This can vary between card issuers.
CONDITIONS OF COMPETITION ENTRY
1. By entering competitions on She Said Yes, you acknowledge that you have read and agree to these terms and conditions.
2. Each member may only enter competitions once unless otherwise stated.
3. You must live in New Zealand to enter. Winners will be drawn within three weeks of the prize draw closing. Prizes will be delivered within 30 working days of the competition closing. Winners details may be passed onto PR agencies for them to dispatch prizes only.
4. Entries received by 11.45pm on the closing date are eligible for the prize draw unless otherwise stated on the competition page. Entries received after this time will not be valid.
5. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
6. Prizes may not be transferred or exchanged for cash.
7. By participating in this competition you agree to participate in any editorial activities relating to the competition (this may include being interviewed and photographed) without being entitled to any appearance fee.
8. Any competition may be altered, suspended or withdrawn at any time without notice.
9. She Said Yes is not liable in any way for any loss or damages including direct, incidental, consequential, indirect or punitive damages and attorneys’ fees that may arise in connection with this or any competition run through shesaidyes.co.nz to the fullest extent allowed by law.
10. She Said Yes accepts no responsibility or liability for the non-delivery of any prizes.
11. It is the responsibility of each winner to notify She Said Yes of their correct delivery details withing the period specified on competition entry otherwise prize will be forfeited.