The little white book wedding planner is the book to take you from “Yes” to “I do” and everything in between. This best-selling wedding planner book has a 12 month countdown diary, essential wedding planning checklists integrated throughout (list-lovers rejoice), space to record appointments, journal prompts, and room for your thoughts.
It’s the modern, multi-tasking bride’s everyday journal and wedding organiser, compiled into one easy-to-carry, simple, stylish diary seamlessly incorporating wedding planning into daily life:
– wedding planning essential tools (e.g. guest lists, budget, venue appointments and contact, other vendor meetings, honeymoon planning – all the most important bride business)
– detailed checklists integrated within the 12 month timeline
– a 12 month journal (1 week per double-page spread, then 1 page per day in the final week)
– journal prompts to encourage you to record all your love notes from the heart
– plenty of note and blank pages, perfect to use like a bullet journal
– made to the highest quality, worthy of its keepsake status.
now in stock, ships in 1 business day.
Featured on CNN, NZ Herald, Stuff.co.nz, Bridal Musings (voted best wedding planner book), VIVA magazine, Canvas Magazine, Miss Fashion Quarterly, Unbridely, Polka Dot Bride, Elle Cherie, Emma’s Wedding Advice, The White Files, Heartbeat Bridal, Irish Wedding Blog, Vanolia, Love Photography, Rime Arodaky, NZ Real Health & more – read the reviews.