You can’t plan your Big Day without the little white book!
Frequently voted the best wedding planner book and featured in international publications, the little white book is a the ultimate wedding planner, 12 month journal, diary and keepsake.
An ideal engagement gift and essential planning tool, the little white book wedding planner comprises:
If you’re a modern, multi-tasking organised and super-chic couple who wants to enjoy planning your their Big Day, this is the wedding planner for you! Voted among the Best Wedding Planner in Australia by Bridal Musings, Modern Weddings and Paper + Lace; in the Top 10 Wedding Planner Books on Etsy, featured on CNN International, the little white book is simply the only wedding planner you need.
It’s important to us that everybody can use the little white book, so this book is completely gender neutral and uses only their/they/them, without reference to Bride or Groom.
If you’re a modern, multi-tasking organised and super-chic couple who wants to enjoy planning their Big Day, this is the wedding planner for you!
If you’re in New Zealand or Australia and have looked for wedding planning or budgeting help online, you’re possibly already familiar with our wedding planning guides. Cited by national newspapers as an authority on wedding planning, the blog has helped over a million couples on their wedding planning journey (with over 300,000 readers from New Zealand alone).
In 2016 She Said Yes created the perfect wedding planning books for any journal lover, note taker and checklist-devotee to get a kick-start with wedding planning. As a result, it’s been named the Best Wedding Planner Book in Australia by Modern Weddings Magazine, Paper & Lace and Bridal Musings, featured on CNN, and included in Etsy’s best wedding planners.
The little white book is a wedding planner book and organizer diary all-in-one. Therefore, you will take it everywhere, actually use it, and keep it forever after your wedding too.
Couples stay on-track and organised with wedding planner books, while creating a keepsake of memories and ticking off essential wedding planning checklists all the way along.
It’s the modern, multi-tasking wedding planner’s daily diary and organiser, compiled into one stylish, smart and easy-to-carry book – making it the ultimate wedding planner:
– ultimate wedding planner book – full of essential planning tools e.g. guest lists, budget, venue appointments and contact, other vendor meetings, honeymoon planning. You won’t have a chance to forget anything.
– detailed wedding checklists are integrated within the 12 month countdown timeline, keeping you organised to create the wedding of your dreams,
– a 12 month diary 1 week per double-page spread, then 1 page per day in the final week to your Big Day. Undated – you insert applicable month/year, start anytime. Rather than tucking this book in a drawer to be forgotten, you can use it every single day.
– wedding journal prompts to encourage you to record all your own thoughts, experiences and memories to work on your vows. Allocated space every week for goals and tasks will also keep you on track.
– plenty of note and blank pages make this perfect to plan a wedding day with the bullet journalling method
– made to the highest quality, it’s worthy of its keepsake status.
Also available as a bundle with the wedding planning pack. We ship the little white wedding planner book Australia-wide daily from Melbourne & worldwide from Auckland New Zealand.
Featured on CNN, NZ Herald, Stuff.co.nz, Paper & Lace, Bridal Musings (“best wedding planner book”), VIVA magazine (“perfect wedding planner”), Canvas Magazine (“a very practical wedding planner”), Miss Fashion Quarterly, Unbridely, Polka Dot Bride, Elle Cherie, Emma’s Wedding Advice, Mindy Weiss, The White Files, Heartbeat Bridal, Southern Bride, Irish Wedding Blog, Vanolia, Love Photography, Rime Arodaky, NZ Real Health & more – read the reviews.