The ultimate wedding planning tools, made up of two beautiful wedding planning supports:
Read more below
The little white book is a beautiful wedding planning book, organizer and keepsake. Recently voted the Best Wedding Planner Book in Australia and featured on CNN, it has become the “must have” wedding planning tool.
It’s the modern, multi-tasking bride’s daily diary and organiser, compiled into one stylish, smart and easy-to-carry book – the ultimate wedding planner:
– ultimate wedding planner – full of essential planning tools (e.g. guest lists, budget, venue appointments and contact, other vendor meetings, honeymoon planning)
– detailed wedding checklists integrated within the 12 month countdown timeline to stay organised and create the wedding of your dreams,
– a 12 month diary (1 week per double-page spread, then 1 page per day in the final week to your Big Day. Undated – you insert applicable month/year, start anytime)
– wedding journal prompts to encourage you to record all your own thoughts, and experiences and work on your vows. Allocated space every week for goals and tasks,
– plenty of note and blank pages, perfect to plan a wedding day with the bullet journalling method
– made to the highest quality, worthy of its keepsake status.
We ship the little white wedding planner book Australia-wide daily from Melbourne & worldwide from Auckland New Zealand, the printable wedding planner checklists, guides and excel spreadsheets will be sent immediately on purchase.
The little white wedding planning pack is a set of printable and electronic checklists, templates and guides for your big day. A downloadable PDF and excel bundle comprising the foundation steps you use to build your wedding on, it provides fully formatted excel budget and guest list templates, questions to ask your key wedding vendors (including venues, photographer, celebrant, caterer and more), and PDF spreadsheets and printable checklists to keep track of your money, and everything else you need to get started.
Breakdown of exactly what’s in each of the wedding planner book and the wedding planning guide:
– all wedding planning logistics (e.g. guest lists, budget, venue appointments and contacts, other vendor meetings, honeymoon planning – your most important bride business)
– checklists at various months
– a 12 month diary (1 week per double-page spread, then 1 page per day in the final week)
– plenty of note and blank pages
– a checklist of the first steps you need to undertake
– wedding planning worksheets to help you select your wedding venue, caterer, cake maker, photographer, music/entertainment, stationer, florist and celebrant
– a helpful worksheet to brainstorm style/theme for your wedding day
– a wedding budget (this spreadsheet will allow you to make and stick to a wedding budget, whether it is big or small. Helpful built-in formulas portion out your estimated budget so you can see where you could be over spending.)
– a guest list planner (keeps track of guest names, addresses, counts the number of wedding invitations required, tallies up the number of guests automatically for you and also highlights those guests who haven’t RSVP’d.)
The planning pack is an electronic set of documents which you can download and print (pictured below).
By using the questions, checklists and templates in the little white book wedding planner and the planning pack together, you set the stage for an amazing wedding that’s no stress to organise. As you move through the wedding planning process the little white book will guide you, keep you on track, and prompt you to keep a diary of this very special time.
I purchased this book to gift to a newly engaged couple, who were very grateful to have a guide to plan their wedding day. The book arrived within 24 hours of purchasing on-line.
I brought this book for my daughter for her upcoming wedding she was so excited when i gave it to her as she has been wishing for one. The best book a bride to be could ask for. Highly recommend.
So happy with the products and support we received from Megan!
Thank you! :)
I love this book ! I have recently been gifted this by a friend when I got engaged and have now brought three copies (so far) for friends. It is such a lovely keepsake, beautifully presented and helpful towards planning my wedding. Highly recommend
I bought this book for my soon to be sister in law and she loved it! I had the wrong address but thankfully send it through updated and it was changed straight away! The Lenore I wrote was also included and the packaging was so cute