Voted the Best Wedding Planner Book in Australia by Bridal Musings, recently featured on CNN!
The little white book is a wedding planning book and organizer diary all-in-one. You’ll take it everywhere, actually use it, and keep it forever after your wedding too.
Brides to be will stay organized with this wedding planner book, create a keepsake of memories, and tick off essential wedding planning checklists.
It’s the modern, multi-tasking bride’s daily diary and organiser, compiled into one stylish, smart and easy-to-carry book – the ultimate wedding planner:
– ultimate wedding planner – full of essential planning tools (e.g. guest lists, budget, venue appointments and contact, other vendor meetings, honeymoon planning)
– detailed wedding checklists integrated within the 12 month countdown timeline to stay organised and create the wedding of your dreams,
– a 12 month diary (1 week per double-page spread, then 1 page per day in the final week to your Big Day. Undated – you insert applicable month/year, start anytime)
– wedding journal prompts to encourage you to record all your own thoughts, and experiences and work on your vows. Allocated space every week for goals and tasks,
– plenty of note and blank pages, perfect to plan a wedding day with the bullet journalling method
– made to the highest quality, worthy of its keepsake status.
Also available as a bundle with the wedding planning pack. We ship the little white wedding planner book Australia-wide daily from Melbourne & worldwide from Auckland New Zealand
Featured on CNN, NZ Herald, Stuff.co.nz, Bridal Musings (“best wedding planner book”), VIVA magazine (“perfect wedding planner”), Canvas Magazine (“a very practical wedding planner”), Miss Fashion Quarterly, Unbridely, Polka Dot Bride, Elle Cherie, Emma’s Wedding Advice, Mindy Weiss, The White Files, Heartbeat Bridal, Irish Wedding Blog, Vanolia, Love Photography, Rime Arodaky, NZ Real Health & more – read the reviews.