If you’re a modern, multi-tasking organised and super-chic bride who wants the best of the best, this is the wedding planner for you!
Voted Best Wedding Planner Book
If you’re in New Zealand or Australia and have looked for wedding planning or budgeting help online, you’re possibly already familiar with She Said Yes wedding planning guides. Cited by national newspapers as an authority on wedding planning, the blog has helped over a million couples plan their Big Day (with over 200,000 readers from New Zealand alone).
In 2016 She Said Yes created the perfect wedding planner for any journal lover, note taker and checklist-devotee to get a kick-start with wedding planning. Voted the Best Wedding Planner Book in Australia by Modern Weddings Magazine and Bridal Musings, recently featured on CNN, and included in Etsy’s best wedding planners of 2020.
The little white book is a wedding planning book and organizer diary all-in-one. You’ll take it everywhere, actually use it, and keep it forever after your wedding too.
Brides to be will stay on-track and organised with this wedding planner book, create a keepsake of memories and tick off essential wedding planning checklists all the way along.
It’s the modern, multi-tasking bride’s daily diary and organiser, compiled into one stylish, smart and easy-to-carry book – the ultimate wedding planner:
– ultimate wedding planner – full of essential planning tools (e.g. guest lists, budget, venue appointments and contact, other vendor meetings, honeymoon planning)
– detailed wedding checklists integrated within the 12 month countdown timeline to stay organised and create the wedding of your dreams,
– a 12 month diary (1 week per double-page spread, then 1 page per day in the final week to your Big Day. Undated – you insert applicable month/year, start anytime)
– wedding journal prompts to encourage you to record all your own thoughts, and experiences and work on your vows. Allocated space every week for goals and tasks,
– plenty of note and blank pages, perfect to plan a wedding day with the bullet journalling method
– made to the highest quality, worthy of its keepsake status.
Also available as a bundle with the wedding planning pack. We ship the little white wedding planner book Australia-wide daily from Melbourne & worldwide from Auckland New Zealand
Featured on CNN, NZ Herald, Stuff.co.nz, Bridal Musings (“best wedding planner book”), VIVA magazine (“perfect wedding planner”), Canvas Magazine (“a very practical wedding planner”), Miss Fashion Quarterly, Unbridely, Polka Dot Bride, Elle Cherie, Emma’s Wedding Advice, Mindy Weiss, The White Files, Heartbeat Bridal, Irish Wedding Blog, Vanolia, Love Photography, Rime Arodaky, NZ Real Health & more – read the reviews.