The only tools you need to organiser your wedding are the little white book wedding planner and the downloadable wedding planning guide:
The little white book is a beautiful wedding diary and organizer. It helps you count down the months til the big day while covering all your essential wedding planning tools too. Journal prompts to record all your love notes from the heart, all your wedding planning checklists and countdowns, and your daily diary. It’s a beautiful keepsake that you’ll want to hold onto for years to come.
The little white wedding planning pack is the ultimate guide to your big day. The wedding planning pack is a downloadable PDF and excel bundle comprising the foundation steps you use to build your wedding on. It provides questions to ask your key wedding vendors (including venues, photographer, celebrant, caterer and more), budget and guest list formatted excel spreadsheets to keep track of your money, and everything else you need to get started.
Breakdown of exactly what’s in each of the wedding planner book and the wedding planning guide:
– all wedding planning logistics (e.g. guest lists, budget, venue appointments and contacts, other vendor meetings, honeymoon planning – your most important bride business)
– checklists at various months
– a 12 month diary (1 week per double-page spread, then 1 page per day in the final week)
– plenty of note and blank pages
– a checklist of the first steps you need to undertake
– wedding planning worksheets to help you select your wedding venue, caterer, cake maker, photographer, music/entertainment, stationer, florist and celebrant
– a helpful worksheet to brainstorm style/theme for your wedding day
– a wedding budget (this spreadsheet will allow you to make and stick to a wedding budget, whether it is big or small. Helpful built-in formulas portion out your estimated budget so you can see where you could be over spending.)
– a guest list planner (keeps track of guest names, addresses, counts the number of wedding invitations required, tallies up the number of guests automatically for you and also highlights those guests who haven’t RSVP’d.)
The planning pack is an electronic set of documents which you can download and print (pictured below). The book is a physical product.
You will receive the little white wedding planning pack instantly, and the physical little white book will arrive later.
By using the questions, checklists and templates in the little white book and the little white wedding planning pack, you set the stage for an amazing wedding that’s no stress to organise. As you move through the stages of wedding planning the little white book will guide you, keep you on track, and prompt you to keep a diary of this very special time.