little white book – voted best wedding planner book
Voted Best Wedding Planner Book – little white book – USD $49 (NZD $69)
The little white book is a wedding planning book and organizer diary all-in-one. You’ll take it everywhere, actually use it, and keep it forever after your wedding too.
Brides to be will stay organized with this wedding planner book, create a keepsake of memories and tick off essential wedding planning checklists.
Voted the best wedding planner book by Bridal Musings and more, it’s what a bride to be not only wants, but actually needs.
Voted “Best wedding planner book” the little white book is a wedding organizer, journal, 12 month diary, and your indispensible wedding planning companion.
It has a 12 month count-down diary structure, essential wedding planning checklists integrated throughout (list-lovers rejoice), space to record appointments, journal prompts, and room for your thoughts.
It’s the modern, multi-tasking bride’s daily diary and organiser, compiled into one easy-to-carry, simple, stylish wedding planning book:
– wedding planner essential tools (e.g. guest lists, budget, venue appointments and contact, other vendor meetings, honeymoon planning)
– detailed countdown checklists integrated within the 12 month timeline
– a 12 month diary (1 week per double-page spread, then 1 page per day in the final week – you insert applicable month/year, start anytime)
– journal prompts, and an allocated space every week for goals and tasks, perfect for ‘bullet journalling’
– plenty of note and blank pages
– made to the highest quality, worthy of its keepsake status.
now in stock, ships in 1 business day.
Featured on CNN, NZ Herald, Stuff.co.nz, Bridal Musings (voted best wedding planner book), VIVA magazine, Canvas Magazine, Miss Fashion Quarterly, Unbridely, Polka Dot Bride, Elle Cherie, Emma’s Wedding Advice, The White Files, Heartbeat Bridal, Irish Wedding Blog, Vanolia, Love Photography, Rime Arodaky, NZ Real Health & more – read the reviews.
Weight 0.2 kg
You may also like…