Wearing Lana Boutique’s Cosmo Tie dress (only $69 – so I bought two)
I’m always looking for a foolproof way to create loose, natural waves like I had on my wedding day, and I think I may have just nailed it with the Remington Conical Tong. This magic-wand like device (full name Remington Keratin & Argan Oil Nourish Conical Tong) has changed my hair routine for the better, and is the quickest, easiest way I’ve found.
How to create natural, loose waves
1. Put on the heat protective glove (no more burned digits!)
2. It’s easiest if you section your hair into quarters, preferably with clips, but if not then a couple of bobby pins will do too. I began without doing so, but the second time was much easier.
3. Wrap each 1 inch section of hair around the tong, secure with the gloved hand and hold for 5-15 seconds.
4. Work your way around the head, until all sections are curled.
5. Be as generous as you like with hairspray (I walked through a geyser shortly after these photos, so I only wish I’d used more!)
6. Brush out for natural, loose waves. You can gently comb through if you want more polished curls.
It is seriously, seriously easy to create natural loose waves with this new Remington tong, and at $99.99 it’s a bargain for a good hair day.
The wand/tong itself is infused with Keratin and Argan Oil for healthier and lustrous locks. Whether you are wanting to create really loose natural waves or prefer polished, tighter curls, the conical tong allows you to do so with the varied tong (from 13mm to 25mm).
Key Features (as advertised)
- With advanced ceramic infused with Keratin and Argan oil, the Remington Keratin Curling Wand helps maintain frizz-free, shiny curls and waves.
- Achieve natural looking, kink free curls and waves thanks to the Keratin infused curling wand’s 13-25mm conical shape and clipless barrel.
- For your safety, this hair curling wand comes with a heat protective glove and has an automatic safety shut off.
- Salon-like convenience and ease of use with a salon swivel cord.
- Heats up in up to 30 seconds with variable heat settings up to 210°C.
All Remington products come with either a two-year, three-year or five-year manufactures warranty and are available from all leading electrical retailers. For stockist information, phone: 0800 736 776.