Whether you’re heading to Waiheke for a weekend of wine, or to Vegas for a weekend of absolute
debauchery fun, it’s the party all the gals are looking forward to! Once you’ve got one helluva hens do plan in action, these are the last few things to pick up before the final single girl’s send off.
1. In the swim of it
2. Ultimate Bride Tribe must-have!
These tees are the cutest, get one for all the team!
3. Treat me like a princess!
What bride can pass up the chance to look and feel like a total princess with a crown or headband!
4. Drink in Style
Penis sippers are so 2008, celebrate in style with Unicorn straws!
5. Get Snap-Happy! Wherever you are, ban snapchat for the evening (seriously!) and get nostalgic with instant photos instead!
6. Pool party! If you’re taking the hens party poolside, add this unicorn inflatable for the ‘gram worthy snaps!
7. Get inked! So long as the hens party isn’t a night or two before the wedding itself, have the bride tribe apply matching metallic tattoos.
8. Bridal Robes Ideal for wedding-morning preparations, gift the bride-to-be this gorgeous robe to get comfortable in and stay cute and comfortable yourselves.
10. Slumber party! Sleepover ready in these too-cute bridal party PJ sets.
11. Outfit Goals Get your fave BTB (bride-to-be, ofc) psyched and prepped for her hens as she is for her trip down the aisle, courtesy of a cute outfit.
P.S. if you want to buy the bride a gift but know she’ll want to choose her own dress, buy her a copy of I still do!