Whether you’re heading to Waiheke for a weekend of wine, or to Vegas for a weekend of absolute
debauchery fun, everyone’s looking forward to the hens party. Once you’ve got one helluva send off planned, these are the last few things to pick up before the final single girl’s send off.
1. In the swim of it
If you’re heading to Waiheke then this is a must, but this Missguided ‘Team Bride’ Swimsuit would look equally chic with denim shorts for a summer soiree (or dressed up with this pink tutu to go out on the town.
2. Ultimate Bride Tribe must-have!
These tees are the cutest, get one for all the team for just $24.
Or, you can go a little more subtle…
3. Treat me like a princess!
What bride can pass up the chance to look and feel like a total princess with this tiara and veil
4. Stay sun-safe in style
If activities are taking you outside, don’t forget to slip, slop and slap on a bride-squad hat.
5. Get Snap-Happy! Wherever you are, ban snapchat for the evening (seriously!) and get nostalgic with instant photos instead!
6. Pool party! If you’re taking the hens party poolside, add this unicorn inflatable for the ‘gram worthy snaps!
7. Get inked! So long as the hens party isn’t a night or two before the wedding itself, have the bride tribe apply matching metallic tattoos.
8. Bridal Robes Ideal for wedding-morning preparations, gift the bride-to-be this gorgeous robe to get comfortable in.
10. Honeymoon Swoon Get your fave BTB (bride-to-be, ofc) as psyched and prepped for her ‘moon as she is for her trip down the aisle, courtesy of this cute-as (and pretty dang practical) honeymoon travel book.
Speaking of the books, your bride can be one of the first in the world to have a copy of I still do too!
11. Slumber party! Sleepover ready in these too-cute bridal party PJ sets.
12. Let the Drinking Games Commence!
13. Gifts for later…
Gift her the ability to make like Kimye and customise their very own Just Married jackets. The most Instagramable honeymoon snap, ever.
Or Otherwise Inspired…
Or a simple and chic plate to keep the ring by her bed…
If you’re feeling inspired but haven’t a clue how to plan, you could always check out this handy-looking guide, and see my Vegas Bachelorette of course!